Atlas has experience with almost every type of sheet metal automation that is used in System Integration including:
- Blanking and blank handling including stacking, reorientation, coating and washing.
- Press-to-press and in-press part transfer automation.
- Panel processing including notching, bending, piercing, welding and palletizing processes.
- Assembly and welding cells for fabricated parts.
- Finished part handling to include racking, and end of line.
- Automatic storage and retrieval systems for dies and materials.
- Optimizing die design for automation processes.
- Objective based engineering studies to determine the optimum blend of manual operations, automation and controls.
- Turnkey responsibilities to include facilities upgrades or additions along with the manufacturing system.
- Long term production support.
The Atlas team is well equipped to handle System Integration projects from full Turn-Key Systems designs to installation and start-up. The following is a small sampling of the numerous variations of System Integrations that Atlas Technologies can design for you.
- Atlas designed and integrated a complete automatic die storage and retrieval system that serves two presses for an appliance manufacturing facility.
- Atlas assisted with the integration and installation of a complete louvered panel line system for a major HVAC manufacturer.
- Atlas designed, built and installed four FLEX Transfer Press Cells within a large contract stamping facility.
- Atlas reconfigured and integrated a Front of Line Robotic De-stack System and an End of Line Stack System for an automotive manufacturing facility.
- Atlas built and installed a complete blank wash system for a manufacturer in China that included a De-Stacker, Blank Washer, and End of Line Stacker with Lift Tables for loading and unloading dies.