Customer Service Packages
Preventative Maintenance Packages
Atlas offers quarterly preventative maintenance inspections. Our highly skilled and experienced service engineers will perform a complete mechanical and electrical system inspection. During such inspections, the following will be provided:
- Overall system condition inspection.
- Review required lubrication points.
- Inspect for wear and damage of components.
- Inspection of cables and connectors.
- Perform a system software backup (if applicable).
- Provide a detailed report of recommended service functions.
- Provide a list of required component replacements.
- Review the customers Preventative Maintenance program and make recommendations.
- Pre-Installation Services:
Site Inspections, Site Planning Assistance, Controls Integration, Line Shoots and Removal of Old Equipment
- Equipment Installation Services:
Full Installation Services, Training and Instruction, Equipment Start-up & Fine Tuning, Installation Supervision and Assistance, and Relocation Equipment & Cells.
- Warranty Period Services:
24-hour Emergency Service, Reliability & Maintainability Studies, Production Support, Remote Maintenance, Equipment Refurbishment and Upgrade, and Up Time/Down Time Monitoring.
- Spare Parts and Components:
Spare Parts Help Desk, Recommended Spare Parts List, Expedited Shipping and Large Finger Tooling Inventory.
- Manuals and Additional Training:
New Employee Training, Training Videos, Train the Trainer Programs, and Additional Copies of Manuals.